Mario Moreno Moyano, creative soul of Ottavio Nuccio Gala, explains some reasons why is useful to buy your groom suits through the e-commerce of ottavionuccio.com
- Conventional sizes you find by “low cost” manufacturers are based on a regular body os a man 180 cm tall.
- Over half of Italian population is overweight and over 70% have problems finding the right size to his body shape
- These are some reasons why people don’t buy their own suit on the internet: a 25% admit that they don’t know how will the suit fit; another 25% say it‘s because they want to touch with their hands what they are buying
- Among those who have bought online, a 27% had problems with the fitting of the size
(Three simple measurements used by modern system)
Mario explains that:
• One of the main reasons that lead to have problems with fitting is that current system sizes of many shops refers to measures of paper patterns instead of following body measurements, as proposed by our brand Ongala. Ottavio Nuccio Gala considers measurements of each groom and not a “dummy” size which isn’t service to the majority of people.
• With our system of measures based on three dimensions, we create 3D virtual dummies that help the model maker to carry out her work in a virtual way for tailoring your customized groom suit with real measurements of the body.
In the next post will continue talking about the fixing up of suits made in a “Low Cost” way…