The way we shop is changing: fashion is on the podium of honor preceded only by the tourism industry and direct marketing. Now it is a common ground that the new method of online selling, the so-called e-commerce, has grown for more than 70%.
In the shops is more and more difficult to be followed by a tailor or professionals of the sector that know perfectly well measurement system and that can interpret well the morphology of the human body, so there are increasing difficulties in reaching to choose the right size on which make modifications; in addition, you also have to add a total lack of competence on fabrics and the respect of protocols imposed by cultural tradition.
With all these limitations the customer begins to trust a new purchasing system where he can select the suit directly from his computer, tablet or smartphone, he can see the whole collection and choose from a huge amount of proposals, which would be impossible to find in any physical store.
With this method of sale, the customer receives advices directly from the the manufacturer and gets a Bespoke of excellence guaranteed service 100% Made in Italy. The new models and new industrial measurement systems allow, with a near-perfect reliability, the success of the desired purchase.
The exclusive stores of our brand OTTAVIO NUCCIO GALA “Made in Italy” are already adapting to these methods of sale in order to offer an excellent service directly to the consumer.
Mario Moreno Moyano, creative soul of OTTAVIO NUCCIO GALA, through his collections and the largest and most spectacular e-commerce of the world www.ottavionuccio.com, gives you the chance to make the purchase easily and securely directly from home through your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Buy directly from home and select your dream! We look forward to your call!
Mario Moreno Moyano, creative soul of Ottavio Nuccio Gala, explains some reasons why is useful to buy your groom suits through the e-commerce of ottavionuccio.com
- Conventional sizes you find by “low cost” manufacturers are based on a regular body os a man 180 cm tall.
- Over half of Italian population is overweight and over 70% have problems finding the right size to his body shape
- These are some reasons why people don’t buy their own suit on the internet: a 25% admit that they don’t know how will the suit fit; another 25% say it‘s because they want to touch with their hands what they are buying
- Among those who have bought online, a 27% had problems with the fitting of the size
(Three simple measurements used by modern system)
Mario explains that:
• One of the main reasons that lead to have problems with fitting is that current system sizes of many shops refers to measures of paper patterns instead of following body measurements, as proposed by our brand Ongala. Ottavio Nuccio Gala considers measurements of each groom and not a “dummy” size which isn’t service to the majority of people.
• With our system of measures based on three dimensions, we create 3D virtual dummies that help the model maker to carry out her work in a virtual way for tailoring your customized groom suit with real measurements of the body.
In the next post will continue talking about the fixing up of suits made in a “Low Cost” way…